Blue Globe Spruce Picea pungens glauca "Globosa"
Select Size Below for Price
- Height4 FT(1 M)
- Spread4 FT(1 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun
- Soil ConditionMoist Well Drained
A dwarf, multistem evergreen shrub with a mounded, globe-shape form. Top-grafted varieties available. Adaptable and hardy. Features intense, dense, blue needles throughout the season. New growth emerges silver-blue in spring. Deer do not particularly care for this plant.
- Small size shrub
- Slow growth rate
- Blue fall color
- General garden use
- Accent planting
- Rock/alpine garden
- Winter interest
- Deer resistant
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun to partial shade location
- Adaptable to both dry and moist conditions but will not tolerate standing water
- Considered to be drought tolerant once established
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution and is able to handle environmental salt
- Occasional maintenance
- When pruning is required it is recommended to only trim back the new growth of the current season, rather than to remove any dieback
- Will retain compact habit with regular pruning
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!