Buffalo JuniperJuniperus sabina ’Buffalo’
- Height1 FT(15 CM)
- Spread5 FT(2 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun to Part Shade
- Soil ConditionWell Drained
A hardy, dense, multistem evergreen shrub with a wide-spreading, ground-hugging habit of growth. Tolerates poor soil conditions, as well as heat and cold extremes. Features bright green, feathery foliage throughout the season. Excellent for trailing over retaining walls. Produces blue berries in late spring. These berries are held in abundance right through to late winter. Deer do not particularly care for this plant.
- Small size shrub
- Slow growth rate
- Green fall color
- General garden use
- Mass planting
- Deer resistant
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun to partial shade location
- Adaptable to both dry and moist conditions, but will not tolerate standing water
- Considered to be drought tolerant once established
- Highly tolerant to urban pollution
- Low maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!