Danica CedarThuja occidentalis "Danica"
- Height2 FT(61 CM)
- Spread2 FT(61 CM)
- Sunlight ConditionPart Shade
- Soil ConditionMoist Well Drained
A dwarf, multistem evergreen shrub with a compact, globe-shape form. The smallest cedar. Features dense, soft, bright green foliage throughout the season.
- Small size shrub
- Slow growth rate
- Green fall colour
- General garden use
- Accent/mass planting
- Rock/alpine garden
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a partial shade location
- Requires average to evenly moist conditions, and should not be allowed to dry out
- Will benefit from being planted in a relatively sheltered location; Requires wind protection
- Consider applying a thick mulch around root zone to insulate in exposed or cooler locations
- Somewhat tolerant of urban pollution
- Low maintenance
- When pruning is required it is recommended to only trim back the new growth of the current season, other than to remove any dieback
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!