Dwarf Norway SprucePicea abies "Pumila"
- Height3 FT(91 CM)
- Spread4 FT(1 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun to Part Shade
- Soil ConditionWell Drained
A dwarf, multistem evergreen shrub with a mounded, globe-shape form. Wider than tall. Resistant to wind burn. Adaptable and hardy. Features dense, light green needles throughout the season. New growth emerges lime green in spring. Deer do not particularly care for this plant.
- Small size shrub
- Slow growth rate
- Green fall colour
- General garden use
- Accent/mass planting
- Rock/alpine garden
- Foundation planting
- Deer resistant
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun to partial shade location
- Requires average to evenly moist conditions but will not tolerate standing water
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution and is able to handle environmental salt
- Low maintenance
- When pruning is required it is recommended to only trim back the new growth of the current season, rather than to remove any dieback
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!