Globe CedarThuja occidentalis "Woodwardi"
- Height6 FT(2 M)
- Spread6 FT(2 M)
- Sunlight ConditionPart Shade
- Soil ConditionMoist Well Drained
A dwarf, multistem evergreen shrub with a compact, globe-shape form. Features dense, soft, green, aromatic foliage throughout the season. Produces small brown cones. Needs regular deep watering throughout the growing season.
- Medium size shrub
- Slow growth rate
- Green fall colour
- General garden use
- Accent/mass planting
- Winter interest
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a partial shade location
- Requires average to evenly moist conditions, and should not be allowed to dry out
- Consider applying a thick mulch around root zone to insulate in exposed or cooler locations
- Will benefit from being planted in a relatively sheltered location; Requires wind protection
- Somewhat tolerant of urban pollution
- Low maintenance
- When pruning is required it is recommended to only trim back the new growth of the current season, rather than to remove any dieback
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!