Gold Coast/Old Gold Juniper Juniperus pfitzeriana "Gold Coast"
- Height3 FT(91 CM)
- Spread5 FT(2 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun
- Soil ConditionWell Drained
A multistem evergreen shrub with a wide-spreading, ground-hugging habit of growth. Compact and slow-growing. Features graceful layers of lacy green foliage with attractive golden tips throughout the season. Colour intensifies in cold weather. Does so better than other golden-tipped varieties. Deer do not particularly care for this plant.
- Small size shrub
- Slow growth rate
- Golden-tipped fall colour
- General garden use
- Mass planting
- Rock/alpine garden
- Groundcover/erosion control
- Deer resistant
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun location
- Adaptable to both dry and moist conditions but will not tolerate standing water
- Considered to be drought tolerant once established
- Highly tolerant to urban pollution
- Low maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
- Will retain compact habit with regular pruning
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!