Hughes JuniperJuniperus horizontalis ’Hughes’
- Height1 FT(30 CM)
- Spread6 FT(2 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun
- Soil ConditionWell Drained
A hardy, multistem evergreen shrub with a wide-spreading, ground-hugging habit of growth. Extremely adaptable, tolerating drought, humidity and wind. Features silver-blue foliage throughout the season, taking on a purple tinge in fall. Deer do not particularly care for this plant.
- Medium size shrub
- Slow growth rate
- Purple fall colour
- General garden use
- Accent/mass planting
- Groundcover/erosion control
- Deer resistant
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun location
- Adaptable to both dry and moist conditions but will not tolerate standing water
- Considered to be drought tolerant once established
- Highly tolerant to urban pollution
- Low maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!