Wichita Blue JuniperJuniperus scopulorum "Wichita Blue"
- Height13 FT(4 M)
- Spread5 FT(2 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun
- Soil ConditionWell Drained
A hardy, dense, multistem evergreen shrub with a broad, pyramidal form. Features light, grey-blue, soft foliage throughout the season. Excellent choice for difficult landscapes. Produces silver-blue berries in late spring. These berries are held right through to late winter. Deer do not particularly care for this plant.
- Large size shrub
- Slow growth rate
- Blue fall colour
- General garden use
- Accent/mass planting
- Winter interest
- Deer resistant
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun location
- Adaptable to both dry and moist conditions but will not tolerate standing water
- Considered to be drought tolerant once established
- Highly tolerant to urban pollution
- Low maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
- Can be pruned into many different ornamental shapes to make a unique focal point
- Will retain compact habit with regular pruning
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!