Baby Blue Eyes SprucePicea pungens ’Baby Blue Eyes’
- Height20 FT(6 M)
- Spread10 FT(3 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun
- Soil ConditionMoist Well Drained
This product is not for sale online. Since no two trees are the same we invite you to come into our nursery and see our amazing selection and pick the tree that’s right for you and your location.
A unique blue colored evergreen, withsharp and pointy needles. The blue needles are retained throughout the season. Tolerates dry locations and some light shade, which results in a richer blue color. A dense evergreen tree, with a strong central leader, and a tight pyramidal form. Deer do not particularly care for this tree.
- Small size tree
- Slow growth rate
- All season tree
- Low canopy
- Vertical accent
- Blue needles year round
- Winter interest
- Deer resistant
OPtimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a partial shade location
- Adaptable to both dry and moist conditions, but will not tolerate standing water
- Considered to be drought tolerant
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution and is able to handle environmental salt
- Low maintenance
- When pruning is required, it is recommended to only trim back the new growth of the current season, other than to remove any dieback
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!