Brandon CedarThuja occidentalis ’Brandon’
- Height15 FT(5 M)
- Spread6 FT(2 M)
- Sunlight ConditionPart Shade
- Soil ConditionMoist Well Drained
This product is not for sale online. Since no two trees are the same we invite you to come into our nursery and see our amazing selection and pick the tree that’s right for you and your location.
An upright, and narrow, spire-like evergreen for home landscape use. Dense foliage remains bright green year round. A good vertical accent. Best with partial sunlight. Green, flat needles are held throughout the season. A multistem specimen. Attracts deer.
- Small size tree
- Slow growth rate
- All season tree
- Low canopy
- Plant at a distance of 6 ft. centre to centre
- Beware of deer damage
- Interior needles shed every two years
- Highly susceptible to windburn and sunscald
- Suitable for planting under power lines
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a partial shade location
- Requires average to moist conditions and should not be allowed to dry out
- Consider applying thick mulch around the root zone to insulate in exposed and cooler locations
- Somewhat tolerant of urban pollution
- Low maintenance
- When pruning is required, it is recommended to only trim back the new growth of the current season, rather than to remove any dieback
- Can withstand some shearing
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!