Jack PinePinus banksiana
- Height20 FT(6 M)
- Spread7 FT(2 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun to Part Shade
- Soil ConditionMoist Well Drained to Dry
This product is not for sale online. Since no two trees are the same we invite you to come into our nursery and see our amazing selection and pick the tree that’s right for you and your location.
The hardiest of the pine trees. A native tree growing right up to the arctic circle. Has a unique, open, habit. Needs adequate space and full sun. Turns a yellow hue in winter. Prefers a light, sandy soil. An evergreen with a strong central leader and a rounded form. Deer do not particularly care for this tree.
- Medium size tree
- Slow growth rate
- All season tree
- Low canopy
- Interior needles shed every two years
- Native to parts of North America
- Vertical accent
- Green needles year round
- Winter interest
- Deer resistant
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun to partial shade location
- Adaptable to both dry and moist conditions, but cannot tolerate standing water
- Considered to be drought tolerant
- Intolerant of urban pollution
- Low maintenance
- When pruning is required, it is recommended to only trim back the new growth of the current season, rather than to remove any dieback
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!