American Highbush Cranberry Viburnum trilobum
- Height10 FT(3 M)
- Spread6 FT(2 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun to Part Shade
- Flowering TimeSpring
- Flower ColorWhite
A hardy, native, multistem deciduous shrub with an upright, spreading habit of growth. Produces white blooms in late-spring, followed by red berries from late summer through to late winter. Fruit is excellent for making jams and jellies. Features heavily veined, dark green leaves throughout the season, turning to a deep red colour in fall. Deer do not particularly care for this plant. Smooth grey bark and gold branches add an interesting dimension to the landscape.
- Medium size shrub
- Medium growth rate
- Red fall colour
- General garden use
- Accent/mass planting
- Attracts birds
- Deer resistant
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun to partial shade location
- Prefers average to moist conditions and should not be allowed to dry out
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution
- Low maintenance
- Prune immediately after flowering to avoid removing any of the current season’s flowers
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!