Amur Maple ShrubAcer ginnala
- Height16 FT(5 M)
- Spread12 FT(4 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun to Part Shade
- Soil ConditionMoist Well Drained
- Flowering TimeLate Fall
- Flower ColorRed Samaras
A very hardy multistem, deciduous shrub with a more or less rounded form. Sweetly scented creamy white flowers in early spring, with dark green, glossy foliage that turns a brilliant scarlet-red in fall. An ideal choice for small home landscapes.
- Large size shrub
- Slow growth rate
- Great red fall color
- Mass planting
- Red samaras in late fall
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun to partial shade location
- Requires moist well drained soil until established, and then can tolerate both dry and moist locations
- Considered to be drought tolerant
- Prefers slightly acidic soil
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution
- Low maintenance
- Prune in summer after the leaves have fully developed, as it may bleed sap if pruned in late winter or spring
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!