Annabelle HydrangeaHydrangea arborescens "Annabelle"
- Height3 FT(91 CM)
- Spread3 FT(91 CM)
- Flowering TimeSummer to Fall
- Flower ColorWhite
A hardy, multistem deciduous shrub with a more or less rounded form. Large, round light green to white blooms on sturdy, upright stems from summer to late fall. Make sure to remove spent blooms to encourage new blooms to form. The flowers are excellent for cutting. Blooms on new wood. Can be cut to the ground in spring or fall. Features dark green foliage throughout the season, turning to a yellow colour in fall.
- Small size shrub
- Fast growth rate
- Yellow fall colour
- General garden use
- Accent/mass planting
- Cut or dried flowers
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a partial sun to full shade location
- Requires average to moist conditions and should not be allowed to dry out
- Consider applying a thick mulch around root zone to insulate in exposed or cooler locations
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution
- Will benefit from being planted in a relatively sheltered location
- Regular maintenance required
- Best pruned down to the ground in spring or fall
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!