Arnold Red HoneysuckleLonicera tatarica "Arnold Red"
- Height8 FT(2 M)
- Spread8 FT(2 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun
- Soil ConditionMoist Well Drained
- Fruit/EdibilityOrnamental Fruit
- Flowering TimeSpring
- Flower ColorRed
A dense, multistem deciduous shrub, with an upright, spreading habit of growth. A tall, bushy shape. Fragrant, large, dark red tubular blooms in late spring to early summer, followed by an abundance of large red berries in fall. Features green foliage throughout the season, turning to a yellow colour in fall.
- Medium size shrub
- Medium growth rate
- Yellow fall colour
- Aphid resistant
- General garden use
- Mass planting
- Attracts butterflies
- Attracts hummingbirds
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun location
- Requires average to moist conditions and should not be allowed to dry out
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution
- Occasional maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!