Dwarf Korean LilacSyringa Meyeri "Palibin"
- Height4 FT(1 M)
- Spread5 FT(2 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun
- Soil ConditionMoist Well Drained
- Flowering TimeSpring
- Flower ColorLavender-Pink
A dwarf, multistem deciduous shrub with a dense, uniform habit of growth. This compact, rounded shrub is available in top-grafted varieties. Single dainty, lavendar purple blooms in late spring. Blooms emerge from distinctive violet, pointed flower buds. Features small rounded dark green foliage throughout the season turning to a orange-red colour in fall. Ideal for small landscapes.
- Small size shrub
- Slow growth rate
- Orange-red fall colour
- General garden use
- Accent/mass planting
- Attracts butterflies
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun location
- Adaptable to both dry and moist conditions
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution
- Regular maintenance
- Prune immediately after flowering to avoid removing any of the current seasons flowers
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!