Emily Carr RoseRosa x "Emily Carr"
- Height4 FT(1 M)
- Spread4 FT(1 M)
- Flowering TimeSummer
- Flower ColorDeep Red
A multistem deciduous shrub with a ground-hugging habit of growth. A vigorous, hardy, disease resistant compact rose. Dark red buds open to deep red semi-double blooms from spring until frost. To encourage re-blooming, dead-heading is recommended. Ideal for small landscapes. Features dark green foliage throughout the season, turning to a yellow color in fall.
- Small size shrub
- Fast growth rate
- Yellow fall colour
- Sharp thorns
- General garden use
- Accent/mass planting
- Canadian Artist Series
- Cut or dried flowers
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun location
- Prefers moist, well-drained soil and will not tolerate standing water
- Somewhat tolerant of urban pollution
- High maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
- Regular pruning and dead-heading required
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!