Henry Kelsey Red RoseRosa "Henry Kelsey"
- Height6 FT(2 M)
- Spread5 FT(2 M)
- Flowering TimeSummer
- Flower ColorPink-Red
A multistem deciduous shrub with a climbing, trailing habit. Can be trained to climb up suitable structures. Deep pink to red blooms and bright gold stamens with a rich, spicy fragrance on a long cane. Repeat blooming. Blooms from late spring until frost. To encourage re-blooming, dead-heading is recommended. Ideal for small landscapes. Features glossy green foliage throughout the season, turning to a yellow colour in fall. Orange hips displayed from mid to late fall. Makes a beautiful flowering screen for arbors and fences.
- Medium size shrub
- Fast growth rate
- Yellow fall colour
- Sharp thorns
- General garden use
- Explorer Series
- Cut or dried flowers
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun location
- Prefers moist, well-drained soil and will not tolerate standing water
- Somewhat tolerant of urban pollution
- High maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
- Regular pruning and dead-heading required
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!