Incrediball HydrangeaHydrangea arborescens "Abetwo"
- Height4 FT(1 M)
- Spread4 FT(1 M)
- Flowering TimeSummer
- Flower ColorWhite
A multistem deciduous shrub with a more or less rounded form. Three to four times as many blooms as Annabelle Hydrangea. Very large, bright white blooms on sturdy, upright stems from mid to late summer. Make sure to remove spent blooms to encourage new blooms to form. The flowers are excellent for cutting. This plant may require support as blooms can get very large. Blooms on new wood. Can be cut to the ground in spring or fall. Features dark green foliage throughout the season, turning to a yellow color in fall.
- Small size shrub
- Medium growth rate
- Yellow fall colour
- General garden use
- Accent plant
- Cut or dried flowers
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a partial sun to full shade location
- Requires average to moist conditions and should not be allowed to dry out
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution.
- Will benefit from being planted in a relatively sheltered location
- Consider applying a thick mulch around root zone to insulate in exposed or cooler locations
- Regular maintenance required
- Best pruned down to the ground in spring or fall
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!