Ivory Halo DogwoodCornus alba "Baihalo"
- Height5 FT(2 M)
- Spread5 FT(2 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun to Part Shade
- Soil ConditionMoist Well Drained
- Fruit/EdibilityOrnamental Fruit
- Flowering TimeSpring
- Flower ColorYellow-White
A very hardy, multistem deciduous shrub with a compact, rounded form. Has variegated green and white foliage throughout the season turning to a purple-red colour in fall. Striking red twigs which stand out in winter. Yellow white blooms in spring, followed by clusters of grey ornamental berries in mid-summer. Provides a colour contrast in many garden applications.
- Medium size shrub
- Fast growth rate
- Purple-red fall colour
- General garden use
- Accent/ mass planting
- Attracts birds
- Winter interest
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun to partial shade location
- Can tolerate both dry and wet conditions, and will tolerate some standing water
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution
- Low maintenance
- Prune at any time
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!