John Davis RoseRosa "John Davis"
- Height6 FT(2 M)
- Spread6 FT(2 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun
- Soil ConditionMoist Well Drained
- Flowering TimeSummer
- Flower ColorPink
A multistem deciduous shrub with climbing, trailing habit. Can be trained to climb up suitable structures. Deep double pink blooms with spicy fragrance on red trailing branches. Repeat blooming. Blooms from late spring until frost. To encourage re-blooming, dead-heading is recommended. Ideal for small landscapes. Features glossy green foliage throughout the season, turning to a yellow colour in fall. Many consider this the best flowering screen for arbors and fences.
- Medium size shrub
- Fast growth rate
- Yellow fall color
- Sharp thorns
- General garden use
- Explorer Series
- Cut or dried flowers
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun location
- Prefers moist, well-drained soil and will not tolerate standing water
- Somewhat tolerant of urban pollution
- High maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
- Regular pruning and dead-heading required
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!