Juliet CherryPrunus "Juliet"
- Height8 FT(2 M)
- Spread7 FT(2 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun
- Soil ConditionWell Drained
- Flowering TimeSpring
- Flower ColorWhite
This product is not for sale online. Since no two trees are the same we invite you to come into our nursery and see our amazing selection and pick the tree that’s right for you and your location.
A new introduction with dark red fruit that is excellent for fresh eating. Vigorous and hardy. Fragrant white flowers in mid spring, followed by red cherries. Produces fewer suckers than other cherry varieties. Features showy clusters of fragrant white flowers in mid spring. Green foliage throughout the season turning to a yellow color in fall. Dark red fruit are held in abundance in mid summer. These are excellent for cooking, baking, and making jams and jellies. Has a small, compact, rounded form.
- Small size tree
- Medium growth rate
- Yellow fall color
- Low canopy
- Produces suckers
- Available in tree and shrub form
- Suitable for planting under power lines
- Attracts birds
- Edible fruit
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun location
- Requires well drained conditions and will not tolerate standing water
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution
- High maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!