Katherine Dykes PotentillaPotentilla fruticosa "Katherine Dykes"
- Height3 FT(91 CM)
- Spread4 FT(1 M)
- Flowering TimeSummer
- Flower ColorYellow
A hardy, tough, adaptable plant. A dense, multistem deciduous shrub. This is a low-growing shrub, with a spreading, arching habit of growth. Large soft yellow blooms persist throughout the season, from late spring through fall (June until frost). Features silver grey foliage throughout the season, turning to a yellow color in fall. Deer do not particularly care for this plant.
- Small size shrub
- Slow growth rate
- Yellow fall color
- General garden use
- Mass planting
- Deer resistant
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun location
- Requires well-drained soil and will not tolerate standing water
- Considered to be drought tolerant
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution
- Low maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
- Shears well
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!