Limemound SpireaSpiraea japonica "Limemound"
- Height2 FT(61 CM)
- Spread3 FT(91 CM)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun
- Soil ConditionMoist Well Drained
- Flowering TimeSpring to Early Summer
- Flower ColorLight Pink
A dwarf, multistem deciduous shrub with a compact, mounding habit of growth. Neat and tidy. Features lime green foliage throughout the season, turning to a red color in fall. New growth emerges yellow in spring. Produces clusters of pink blooms from late spring to early summer. Remove faded blooms to promote re-blooming. Deer do not particularly care for this plant.
- Small size shrub
- Medium growth rate
- Red fall color
- General garden use
- Accent/mass planting
- Rock/alpine garden
- Attracts butterflies
- Deer resistant
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun location
- Prefers average to moist conditions, and should not be allowed to dry out
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution
- Low maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!