Little Lamb HydrangeaHydrangea paniculata "Little Lamb"
- Height6 FT(2 M)
- Spread6 FT(2 M)
- Flowering TimeSummer
- Flower ColorWhite
A hardy, multistem deciduous shrub with a more or less compact and rounded form. Round, white blooms on sturdy, upright stems from mid-summer to late fall. Make sure to remove spent blooms to encourage new blooms to form. Flower clusters are smaller than other varieties. The flowers are excellent for cutting. Blooms on new wood. Features dark green foliage throughout the season, turning to a yellow color in fall.
- Medium size shrub
- Medium growth rate
- Yellow fall color
- General garden use
- Accent/mass planting
- Cut or dried flowers
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a partial sun to full shade location
- Requires average to moist conditions and should not be allowed to dry out
- Consider applying a thick mulch around root zone to insulate in exposed or cooler locations
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution
- Will benefit from being planted in a relatively sheltered location
- Occasional maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!