Little Lime HydrangeaHydrangea paniculata "Little Lime"
- Height3 FT(91 CM)
- Spread3 FT(91 CM)
- Flowering TimeMid-Summer to Fall
- Flower ColorGreen-Pink
A multistem deciduous shrub with a mounding habit of growth. A smaller, more compact form of limelight hydrangea. An early blooming hydrangea, with a longer bloom time than many other hydrangeas. Large, cone-shaped blooms start out soft green and then turn to a pink colour as they mature. Blooms from mid-summer to late fall. Make sure to remove spent blooms to encourage new blooms to form. The flowers are excellent for cutting. Features green foliage throughout the season, turning to a yellow color in fall.
- Medium size shrub
- Medium growth rate
- Yellow fall color
- General garden use
- Accent/mass planting
- Cut or dried flowers
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a partial sun to full shade location
- Requires average to moist conditions and should not be allowed to dry out
- Consider applying a thick mulch around root zone to insulate in exposed or cooler locations
- Will benefit from being planted in a relatively sheltered location
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution
- Occasional maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!