Miss Kim LilacSyringa patula ’Miss Kim’
- Height5 FT(2 M)
- Spread3 FT(91 CM)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun
- Soil ConditionMoist Well Drained
- Flowering TimeSpring
- Flower ColorLight Purple
A dense, multistem deciduous shrub with a compact, rounded habit of growth. Top-grafted forms available. Spicy, scented, light purple blooms in late spring. Blooms emerge from distinctive purple flower buds. Features small pointed dark green foliage throughout the season turning to a red color in fall. Ideal for small landscapes.
- Small size shrub
- Slow growth rate
- Red fall color
- General garden use
- Accent/mass planting
- Attracts butterflies
- Cut or dried flowers
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun location
- Adaptable to both dry and moist conditions
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution
- Regular maintenance
- Prune immediately after flowering to avoid removing any of the current seasons flowers
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!