Morden Blush RoseRosa "Morden Blush"
- Height3 FT(76 CM)
- Spread2 FT(46 CM)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun
- Soil ConditionMoist Well Drained
- Flowering TimeSummer
- Flower ColorPink-Red
A hardy, multistem deciduous shrub with an upright, spreading habit of growth. The tallest morden rose. Semi-double, blush-pink and ivory, sweetly scented blooms, on attractive prickly stems. Blooms from early summer to fall. Floriferous, longest blooming morden rose. To encourage re-blooming, dead-heading is recommended. Ideal for small landscapes. Produces an abundance of tomato-orange hips in mid to late fall. These add a fall interest. Features glossy, dark green foliage throughout the season, turning to a yellow color in fall.
- Small size shrub
- Fast growth rate
- Yellow fall color
- Sharp thorns
- General garden use
- Accent/mass planting
- Parkland Series
- Cut or dried flowers
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun location
- Prefers average to evenly moist conditions and will not tolerate standing water
- Somewhat tolerant of urban pollution
- High maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
- Regular pruning and dead-heading required
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!