Morden Centennial RoseRosa "Morden Centennial"
- Height3 FT(91 CM)
- Spread3 FT(76 CM)
- Flowering TimeSummer
- Flower ColorPink
A hardy, multistem deciduous shrub with an upright, spreading habit of growth. Smothered in double, hot-pink, lightly scented blooms, on attractive prickly stems. Blooms from early summer to fall. Floriferous. To encourage re-blooming, dead-heading is recommended. Ideal for small landscapes. Produces an abundance of red hips in mid to late fall. These add a winter interest, as they persist into the winter season. Features dark green foliage throughout the season, turning to a yellow color in fall.
- Small size shrub
- Fast growth rate
- Yellow fall color
- Sharp thorns
- General garden use
- Accent/mass planting
- Parkland Series
- Cut or dried flowers
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun location
- Prefers average to evenly moist conditions and will not tolerate standing water
- Somewhat tolerant of urban pollution
- High maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
- Regular pruning and dead-heading required
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!