Northline SaskatoonAmelanchier alnifolia "Northline"
- Height10 FT(3 M)
- Spread7 FT(2 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun to Part Shade
- Flowering TimeSpring
- Flower ColorWhite
A hardy, multistem, deciduous shrub with an upright, spreading habit of growth. An extremely hardy selection with beautiful white flowers in early to mid spring. Sweet berries form in early June. Fruit is excellent for fresh eating, baking, and making jams and jellies. Versatile. Dark green foliage throughout the season turning to an orange color in fall. Self-pollinator. Deer do not particularly care for this plant.
- Large size shrub
- Medium growth rate
- Orange fall color
- Hedge/screen planting
- Produces suckers
- Attracts birds
- Edible fruit
- Deer resistant
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun to partial shade location; maximum berry production in full sun location
- Requires moist well drained soil until established, and then can tolerate both dry and moist locations
- Somewhat tolerant of urban pollution
- Occasional maintenance
- Prune in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!