Peking/Hedge CotoneasterCotoneaster lucidus
- Height6 FT(2 M)
- Spread5 FT(2 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun
- Soil ConditionMoist Well Drained
- Fruit/EdibilityOrnamental Fruit
- Flowering TimeSpring
- Flower ColorPink
A hardy, multistem, deciduous shrub with a rounded, upright form. Features shiny dark green leaves throughout the season, turning to a bright red colour in fall. Valued for this showy fall colour. Small pink blooms in mid-spring, followed by black berries persisting over winter. Typically used as a hedge shrub. Takes shearing/pruning well.
- Medium size shrub
- Medium growth rate
- Red fall color
- Mass planting
- Plant at a distance of 1-2ft centre to centre
- Attracts birds
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun to partial shade location
- Prefers well drained soil but can tolerate both dry and moist conditions
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution.
- Low maintenance
- Prune at any time
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!