Persian Yellow RoseRosa foetida
- Height8 FT(2 M)
- Spread5 FT(2 M)
- Flowering TimeSummer
- Flower ColorYellow
A hardy, multistem deciduous shrub with an upright, spreading habit of growth. Vigorous growth rate. Double deep yellow blooms on attractive prickly stems. Blooms in late spring to early summer from old wood so use caution when pruning. Produces an abundance of deep purple hips in fall. These add a fall interest. Features shiny, dark green foliage throughout the season, turning to a yellow color in fall. Old-fashioned favourite.
- Medium size shrub
- Fast growth rate
- Yellow fall color
- Sharp thorns
- General garden use
- Accent/mass planting
- Hardy, native rose
- Cut or dried flowers
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun location
- Prefers average to evenly moist conditions and will not tolerate standing water
- Somewhat tolerant of urban pollution
- High maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
- Regular pruning and dead-heading required
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!