Pink Diamond HydrangeaHydrange paniculata "Interhydia"
- Height5 FT(2 M)
- Spread5 FT(2 M)
- Flowering TimeLate Summer
- Flower ColorWhite-Pink
A hardy, single or multistem deciduous shrub with an upright, spreading habit of growth. An early blooming hydrangea, with a longer bloom time than many other hydrangeas. Large cone-shaped blooms start out white and then turn to a deep pink colour as they mature. Blooms from mid-summer to late fall. Make sure to remove spent blooms to encourage new blooms to form. The flowers are excellent for cutting. Blooms on old wood. Features dark green foliage throughout the season, turning to a yellow color in fall.
- Medium size shrub
- Medium growth rate
- Yellow fall color
- General garden use
- Accent/mass planting
- Cut or dried flowers
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a partial sun to full shade location
- Requires average to moist conditions but should not be allowed to dry out
- Consider applying a thick mulch around root zone to insulate in exposed or cooler locations
- Will benefit from being planted in a relatively sheltered location
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution
- Occasional maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed.
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!