P.J.M. RhododendronRhododendron ’P.J.M.’
- Height4 FT(1 M)
- Spread3 FT(91 CM)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun to Part Shade
- Soil ConditionMoist
- Flowering TimeSpring
- Flower ColorLavender
A hardy, open, multistem, evergreen shrub, with a more or less rounded form. Showy purple-pink trumpet shaped blooms in spring. Features glossy green foliage throughout the season, turning to a purple color in fall. Broadleafed evergreen.
- Small size shrub
- Slow growth rate
- Purple fall color
- General garden use
- Accent planting
- Winter interest
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun to partial shade location.
- Prefers moist well-drained soil and will not tolerate standing water
- Prefers rich acidic soil
- Will benefit from being planted in a relatively sheltered location
- Consider applying a thick mulch around root zone to insulate in exposed or cooler locations
- Somewhat tolerant of urban pollution
- Low maintenance
- Prune immediately after flowering to avoid removing any of the current seasons flowers
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!