Purple Pavement RoseRosa "Purple Pavement"
- Height3 FT(91 CM)
- Spread3 FT(91 CM)
- Flowering TimeSummer
- Flower ColorPurple-Red
A hardy, multistem deciduous shrub with low-growing, compact, mounding habit of growth. Double, fragrant, purple-red blooms on attractive prickly stems. Blooms all summer. To encourage re-blooming, dead-heading is recommended. Ideal for small landscapes. Produces an abundance of dark red hips in mid to late fall. These add a fall interest. Features dark green foliage throughout the season, turning to a yellow color in fall. Excellent for lining a driveway or sidewalk.
- Small size shrub
- Fast growth rate
- Yellow fall color
- Sharp thorns
- General garden use
- Accent/mass planting
- Cut or dried flowers
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun location
- Prefers average to evenly moist conditions and will not tolerate standing water
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution and is able to handle environmental salt
- High maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
- Regular pruning and dead-heading required
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!