Quick fire HydrangeaHydrangea paniculata "Bulk"
- Height6 FT(2 M)
- Spread4 FT(1 M)
- Flowering TimeSummer to Fall
- Flower ColorWhite-Pink
A single or multistem deciduous shrub with an upright, spreading habit of growth. An early blooming hydrangea, with a longer bloom time than other hydrangeas. Large cone-shaped blooms start out white and then turn to a deep pink colour as they mature. Blooms from early summer to late fall. Make sure to remove spent blooms to encourage new blooms to form. The flowers are excellent for cutting. Blooms on old wood. Features dark green foliage throughout the season, turning to a red-purple color in fall.
- Medium size shrub
- Medium growth rate
- Red-purple fall color
- General garden use
- Accent/mass planting
- Cut or dried flowers
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a partial sun to full shade location
- Requires average to moist conditions and should not be allowed to dry out
- Consider applying a thick mulch around root zone to insulate in exposed or cooler locations
- Will benefit from being planted in a relatively sheltered location
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution
- Occasional maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!