Rose DaphneDaphne cneorum
- Height1 FT(30 CM)
- Spread2 FT(61 CM)
- Flowering TimeSpring
- Flower ColorPink
A multistem evergreen shrub, with a low-growing habit. A mounding, broadleaf evergreen. This shrub is blanketed with clusters of small, very-fragrant, star-shaped pink mid-spring blooms. Features tiny dark green leaves throughout the season. Narrow leaves retain dark green colour throughout the winter. Never transplant once established.
- Small size shrub
- Slow growth rate
- Green colour throughout the season
- Poisonous if ingested.
- General garden use
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun location
- Requires dry to average moisture levels with very well-drained soil and will not tolerate standing water
- Prefers neutral and clay soils.
- Consider applying a thick mulch around root zone to insulate in exposed or cooler locations
- Will benefit from being planted in a relatively sheltered location
- Somewhat tolerant of urban pollution.
- Occasional maintenance
- Prune only to remove dieback, as it tends not to take pruning well
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!