Therese Bugnet RoseRosa "Therese Bugnet"
- Height5 FT(2 M)
- Spread5 FT(2 M)
- Flowering TimeSpring
- Flower ColorLavender-Pink
A very hardy, multistem deciduous shrub with upright, spreading habit of growth. Double, fragrant, deep pink blooms, maturing to light pink on attractive purple colored prickly stems. Blooms from late spring to late summer. To encourage re-blooming, dead-heading is recommended. Ideal for small landscapes. Produces an abundance of red hips in mid to late fall. These add a fall interest. Features dark green foliage throughout the season, turning to a red color in fall. An old-fashioned rose.
- Medium size shrub
- Fast growth rate
- Red fall color
- Sharp thorns
- General garden use
- Accent/mass planting
- Hardy, native rose
- Cut or dried flowrs
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun location
- Prefers average to evenly moist conditions but will not tolerate standing water
- Somewhat tolerant of urban pollution
- High maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
- Regular pruning and dead-heading required
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!