Tiger Eyes Staghorn SumacRhus typhina "Bailtiger"
- Height6 FT(2 M)
- Spread6 FT(2 M)
A single and multistem deciduous shrub with a stunning habit of growth with horizontally tiered branch structure. New growth matures to bright yellow. Fuzzy reddish brown stems contrast finely textured, tropical looking foliage. A great garden colour accent. Features gold coloured foliage throughout the season turning to a mix of yellow, orange and red in fall. Fuzzy reddish brown stems add an interesting appeal to the landscape. Deer do not particularly care for this plant.
- Medium size shrub
- Slow growth rate
- Yellow, orange and red fall color
- General garden use
- Accent/mass planting
- Produces suckers
- Attracts birds
- Deer resistant
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun location
- Prefers average to be evenly moist conditions but will not tolerate standing water
- Considered to be drought tolerant once established
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution
- Occasional maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!