William Baffin RoseRosa "William Baffin"
- Height8 FT(2 M)
- Spread3 FT(91 CM)
- Flowering TimeSummer
- Flower ColorPink
A hardy, vigorous, multistem deciduous shrub with an arching and sprawling habit of growth. Can be trained to climb up suitable structures. Strawberry pink, semi-double blooms on trailing branches. Repeat blooming. Blooms from late spring until frost. To encourage re-blooming, dead-heading is recommended. Ideal for small landscapes. Features dark green foliage throughout the season, turning to a yellow color in fall. Wonderful trailing over a fence or arbor. Tomato orange hips displayed from mid to late fall.
- Medium size shrub
- Fast growth rate
- Yellow fall color
- Sharp thorns
- General garden use
- Explorer Series
- Cut or dried flowers
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun location
- Prefers moist, well-drained soil and will not tolerate standing water
- Somewhat tolerant of urban pollution
- High maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
- Regular pruning and dead-heading required
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!