Amur MapleAcer ginnala
- Height18 FT(5 M)
- Spread10 FT(3 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun to Part Shade
- Soil ConditionMoist Well Drained
- Flowering TimeLate Fall
- Flower ColorRed Samaras
This product is not for sale online. Since no two trees are the same we invite you to come into our nursery and see our amazing selection and pick the tree that’s right for you and your location.
Is one of the smallest and hardiest varieties in Alberta. Is available as a single or multi stem. Sweetly scented, creamy white flowers in early spring, with dark green, glossy foliage that turns a brilliant scarlet-red in fall. An ideal choice for small home landscapes.
- Small size tree
- Slow growth rate
- Great red fall color
- Low canopy
- Red samaras in late fall
- A suitable tree to plant under power lines
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Requires moist, well drained soil until established and then can tolerate both dry and moist locations
- Drought tolerant
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution
- Prefers slightly acidic soil
- Low Maintenance
- Prune in summer after the leaves have fully developed, as it may bleed sap if pruned in late winter or spring
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!