Cupid CherryPrunus "Cupid"
- Height8 FT(2 M)
- Spread4 FT(1 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun
- Soil ConditionWell Drained
- Flowering TimeSpring
- Flower ColorWhite
This product is not for sale online. Since no two trees are the same we invite you to come into our nursery and see our amazing selection and pick the tree that’s right for you and your location.
An early bloomer with large dark red to black cherries that are sweet yet slightly acidic. Fruit matures in late summer to early fall and are excellent for eating and processing (cooking, baking, and making jams and jellies). Vigorous and hardy. Fragrant white flowers in mid spring, followed by red cherries. Produces fewer suckers than other cherry varieties. Features showy clusters of white flowers in mid spring. Green foliage throughout the season turning to a yellow color in fall. Has a small, compact, rounded form.
- Small size tree
- Medium growth rate
- Yellow fall color
- Low canopy
- Produces suckers
- Available in tree and shrub form
- Suitable for planting under power lines
- Attracts birds
- Edible fruit
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun location
- Requires well drained conditions and will not tolerate standing water
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution
- High maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!