Cutleaf Weeping BirchBetula pendula
- Height45 FT(14 M)
- Spread23 FT(7 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun to Part Shade
- Soil ConditionMoist
This product is not for sale online. Since no two trees are the same we invite you to come into our nursery and see our amazing selection and pick the tree that’s right for you and your location.
Has finely cut leaves with a very defined weeping habit. Dark green foliage throughout season turning an outstanding yellow color in fall. Extremely showy peely white bark which adds significant winter interest. Has a rounded weeping form. Deer do not particularly care for this tree.
- Large size tree
- Fast growth rate
- Yellow fall color
- Low, weeping canopy
- Great shade tree
- Yellow catkins
- Not suitable to be planted below power lines
- Attracts birds
- Deer resistant
- Winter interest
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun to partial shade location
- Requires average to moist conditions and should not be allowed to dry out.
- Consider applying a thick mulch around root zone to insulate in exposed or cooler locations
- Somewhat tolerant of urban pollution
- High maintenance
- Prune in summer after the leaves have fully developed, as it may bleed sap if pruned in late winter or spring
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!