Early Gold PearPyrus ussuriensis "Early Gold"
- Height18 FT(5 M)
- Spread12 FT(4 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun to Part Shade
- Soil ConditionMoist Well Drained
- Flowering TimeSpring
- Flower ColorWhite
This product is not for sale online. Since no two trees are the same we invite you to come into our nursery and see our amazing selection and pick the tree that’s right for you and your location.
A hardy pear tree with an abundance of showy white flowers in mid spring. Dark green foliage throughout the season turning to a burgundy color in fall. A tight oval-shaped tree. Small greenish/yellow fruit appear in early fall and are excellent for eating fresh, as well as making jams and jellies. Fallen fruit can be messy. Dense tree with a formal, oval form.
- Small size tree
- Medium growth rate
- Burgundy fall color
- Low canopy
- Second pollinator required
- Resistant to fireblight
- Suitable for planting under power lines
- Edible fruit
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun location
- Requires average to evenly moist soils, but will not tolerate standing water
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution
- High maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!