Evans CherryPrunus ’Evans’
- Height10 FT(3 M)
- Spread6 FT(2 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun
- Soil ConditionWell Drained
- Fruit/EdibilityEdible Fruit, Abundance of Fruit
- Flowering TimeSpring
- Flower ColorWhite
This product is not for sale online. Since no two trees are the same we invite you to come into our nursery and see our amazing selection and pick the tree that’s right for you and your location.
An extremely hardy, compact fruit tree with showy white flowers in spring, followed by big red cherries in mid summer. Excellent for processing (making jams, jellies, baking, cooking and wine making). Dark green foliage throughout the season turning to an orange color in fall. Smooth, dark red bark adds an interesting dimension to the landscape. Has a shapely, oval form.
- Small size tree
- Medium growth rate
- Yellow fall color
- Low canopy
- Available in tree and shrub form
- Suitable for planting under power lines
- Attracts birds
- Edible fruit
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun location
- Requires well drained conditions and cannot tolerate standing water
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution
- Occasional maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!