Fall Red AppleMalus "Fall Red"
- Height18 FT(5 M)
- Spread12 FT(4 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun
- Soil ConditionMoist Well Drained
- Flowering TimeSpring
- Flower ColorWhite
This product is not for sale online. Since no two trees are the same we invite you to come into our nursery and see our amazing selection and pick the tree that’s right for you and your location.
An excellent late-season hardy red apple with a rounded form. Good for eating, cooking, and storage. Features showy clusters of lightly scented white flowers in mid-spring. It has forest green foliage throughout the season turning to a yellow color in fall. Dull red fruit is carried in abundance in late september. Fruit size is 7-8 centimeters in diameter.
- Small size tree
- Medium growth rate
- Yellow fall color
- Low canopy
- Second pollinator required
- Can be prone to disease
- Suitable for planting under power lines
- Edible fruit
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun location
- Requires average to moist conditions, but should not be allowed to dry out
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution
- High maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!