Goldrush Amur CherryPrunus maackii ’Jefree’
- Height35 FT(11 M)
- Spread30 FT(9 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun
- Soil ConditionWell Drained to Dry
- Fruit/EdibilityOrnamental Fruit
- Flowering TimeSpring
- Flower ColorWhite
This product is not for sale online. Since no two trees are the same we invite you to come into our nursery and see our amazing selection and pick the tree that’s right for you and your location.
A gorgeous four season accent tree with an abundance of white flowers in mid spring. Green foliage throughout the season turning to a brilliant lemon yellow in fall from the centre of the tree outward. A beautiful coppery bronze peely, exfoliating bark. This bark adds a nice winter interest. The black fruit is held in clusters in late summer. Has a nice rounded form which is slightly more compact than the Amur Cherry.
- Medium size tree
- Medium growth rate
- Yellow fall color
- Low canopy
- Improved resistance to frost crackling
- Attracts birds
- Winter interest
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun location
- Requires well drained conditions and cannot tolerate standing water
- Somewhat tolerant of urban pollution
- Occasional maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!