Manitoba MapleAcer negundo
- Height35 FT(11 M)
- Spread35 FT(11 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun to Part Shade
- Soil ConditionMoist Well Drained
This product is not for sale online. Since no two trees are the same we invite you to come into our nursery and see our amazing selection and pick the tree that’s right for you and your location.
A very tough and hardy tree. Has a high canopy with a rounded form that makes for a great shade tree. This is a messy tree which can be prone to insect troubles. Male and female varieties available.
- Large size tree
- Fast growth rate
- Yellow fall colour
- High canopy
- Yellow samaras in fall
- Native to parts of North America
- Great shade tree
- Fun climbing tree
- Screen/windbreak/hedge plant
- Plant at a distance of 15 ft. centre to centre
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in full sun to partial shade
- Requires moist well drained soil until established and then can tolerate both moist and wet locations
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution
- High maintenance
- Prune in summer after the leaves have fully developed, as it may bleed sap if pruned in late winter or spring
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!