Northwest PoplarPopulus x jackii ’Northwest’
- Height70 FT(21 M)
- Spread50 FT(15 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun
- Soil ConditionMoist Well Drained
This product is not for sale online. Since no two trees are the same we invite you to come into our nursery and see our amazing selection and pick the tree that’s right for you and your location.
A massive shade tree that tolerates the worst growing conditions. Susceptible to wind and disease damage. Has a very aggressive root system. Can be used as a windbreak. Has green foliage throughout the season turning to a yellow color in fall.
- Large size tree
- Extremely fast growth rate
- Yellow fall color
- High canopy
- Does not produce ’fluff’
- Screen/windbreak/hedge plant
- Plant at a distance of 20 ft. centre to centre
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun location
- Adaptable to both dry and moist conditions
- Considered to be drought tolerant
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution and is able to handle environmental salt
- Occasional maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early sprine once the threat of extreme cold has passed
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!