Paper BirchBetula papyrifera
- Height40 FT(12 M)
- Spread20 FT(6 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun to Part Shade
- Soil ConditionMoist
This product is not for sale online. Since no two trees are the same we invite you to come into our nursery and see our amazing selection and pick the tree that’s right for you and your location.
Has snow white peeling bark which provides winter interest. Dark green foliage throughout the season turning yellow in fall. Has a shapely oval form. Deer do not particularly care for this tree.
- Large size tree
- Medium growth rate
- Yellow fall color
- Low canopy
- Native to parts of North America
- Yellow catkins
- Not suitable to be planted below power lines
- Attracts birds
- Winter interest
- Deer resistant
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun to part shade location
- Requires average to moist conditions and should not be allowed to dry out
- Consider applying a thick mulch around root zone to insulate in exposed or cooler locations
- Somewhat tolerant of urban pollution
- Low maintenance
- Prune in summer after the leaves have fully developed, as it may bleed sap if pruned in late winter or spring
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!